We may or may not collect several different types of information for various purposes in an attempt to improve our range of services to you. These data might include your email address and personal data such as your ISP, your browser information, browser type and version, the time and date of your visit, unique device identifiers and your location at times.
The data that we collect is stored on our servers, however, any method of electronic transmission and storage is not 100% secure. While we strive to use the best commercial means of storage, we cannot guarantee its absolute security. We use a variety of third-party services to facilitate safe passage of storing and transmitting our data. While they do enjoy access to your data they are not obligated to disclose or use any of it for any other purpose.
The data that we collect from you may be used for one of various reasons listed below,
- To provide our excellent services to your end
- To notify you about any changes that we make
- To allows us to participate in any latest services that we introduce
- To provide a local analytical ground that helps us improve our services
- To monitor the usage of our services
- To detect, prevent and correct technical issues that we may face
Lastly, we reserve the right to change any of these policies at any given time so we advise you to regularly visit this page as the updated change will be reflected here before being applied.